DQ® Cares Product Grant Program
International Dairy Queen grants iconic Dilly® Bars and certificates for Dilly Bars for a year to non-profit organizations that support children and families in the Twin Cities Metro region of Minnesota. Non-profit organizations seeking a product grant are not required to be a DQ® Cares corporate partner.
- Must be registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- IDQ does not provide grants to schools, government funded organizations/programs, or political efforts
- Non-profit organizations that have a focus on children and families in need most defined as:
- Creating opportunities for special needs children that may not otherwise exist
- Promoting safe, healthy, nurturing environments where children can belong
- Offering educational, recreational and mentor opportunities
- Supporting residents of low income communities/meeting basic needs
- Programs and events that focus on the greater Twin Cities Metro area.
The DQ COVID-19 restrictions may prevent fulfilling requests at this time. Please contact DQCares@idq.com for more information.