Franchise With Us
Process and Franchise Candidate Attributes
Where Do We Go From Here?
Our franchising and store development process takes an average of 9 to 12 months from inquiry to store opening, depending mostly on the real estate selection and the franchisee's motivation.
- Step 1: Request information
- Step 2: Research and due diligence
- Step 3: Application process
- Step 4: Store construction and management training
- Step 5: Open your DQ Grill & Chill® or DQ® Orange Julius® location!
What We Look for in Franchisees
What attributes and capabilities make a great DQ® franchisee?
- Passion and commitment to the brand and the operation of the business to a very high standard
- Ability to lead, mentor, train and develop a strong team of people
- The financial and management resources to support the business plan and operation
- Commitment and ties to the local community that help drive local store marketing efforts
- Knowledge of the local real estate market and the development process
- Business acumen and experience
- Prior restaurant management experience (if principal franchisee doesn’t have this experience, they can partner with or hire someone who does)
For inquiries, contact 1-800-883-4279 or franchiseinfo@IDQ.comGet Started